Monday, March 8, 2010

Nypms Tilawathon II

Salam all,

Alhamdulillah, I'm proud to say that Nypms had its Tilawathon II held at Masjid Mujahidin. Alhamdulillah, Thank you Allah for helping and guiding us throughout the whole event. And also to all Nypms exco membera who have contributeed to this event, yo guys did a great job. Masyallah, may this event continue in the future ameen.

Thank you Allah for answering my prayers. After a year, at last things were settled on that very day. And thank you for bringing my derest sahabat back to me. I can't thank You more Ya Allah!

Well, its the holidays!!!! Alhamdulillah, I've planned my holiday well and its execution time. I pray Allah will make it all smooth and a fruitful one Insyallah ameen.

To all, Happy Holidays. Do have a fruitful break. And see yea when school reopens yeap!

Barakallahufeekum.

Wassalam.

No comments: