Saturday, September 26, 2009

1 more yr to go!!!!!!!!!

Assalamu'alaikum,

Alhamdulillah,such a blessed friday...Masyallah!

Alhamdulillah, I bumped into many people whom I've not met for quite a long time and I really had an interesting time catching up with them all. Ada senyap2 pun dah nak rumahtangga nie. Masyallah. Anyway to Akhi Fawaz..Selamat Bernikah esok. Aseef ana tak dapat hadir krn tugas dan sebagainya tapi.....jaga Kakak Rabiatul ana baik-baik ehk. hehe....She's one great kakak to me tau, dari kecik asik cubit pipi jer and adik(me)will chase ehr arnd the whole house biting her...ahha!

Oh yea, I had a great convey with Ayah Suhimi tadi. Ayah has finished his dpi and he plans to go malaysia to take his degree..woah best sey. Ok I'm left with one more year...just one!!!....Ayah wait for me, we go together gether..kay kay kay?

Ok just posting a random entry....

Anyway, lets recite Al Fatihah for the late Shaykh Zakaria Bagharib, mursyid of Thariqah Naqsybandi Haggani in Singapore who just passed away on this blessed Friday morning. May Allah bless his soul and place him amongts the awliya wa solihin ameen!

Wassalam

1 comment:

@Semut_Jingga@ said...

abika, abii aidhon.haha!
-hizamy